Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I rebooted to default; now can't connect to wifi

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give the Forget option?What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page.1. On your Kindle Fire 8, does it give the Forget option?2. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?3. Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No forget option
Please press and hold the power on / off button on your kindle for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on, then tap on your wireless network name, then let know what it shows next.
Also, what's the brand / model of your Internet modem/router device?Note: The Internet modem / router device was usually given to you previously from your Internet service provider.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,