Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.

Account nujmber forgtten. I have a bill due and I can't find

Customer Question

Account nujmber forgtten. I have a bill due and I can't find the samout due
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suggest that, whatever company or bank you owe the bill to be contacted, at their Customer Support number.Explain that you have identifying information and want to pay the bill, but don't know your account number or the amount to pay. If they offer to allow you to pay the bill at once, that would be an acceptable alternative - provided that they actually *are* the customer support department of the company that the account and the bill are with. If you would like more specific details, or an alternative suggestion, please tell me what company the account is with, and what co. or website the bill is to be paid to. That will give me some data for more specific or different advice. Thanks.