GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

Purchased a book to be sent to my kindle, read the sample,

Customer Question

purchased a book to be sent to my kindle, read the sample, purchased, how do I access?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers, an more importantly to you, and avid reader who is very fond of her kindle :). It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
If you are connected to wifi you should be able to go to my library, and then tap all ( not downloaded, but ALL). Then type the name of the book or even part of the name in the search box. Both the sample and the full book should show up. If for any reason it does not, please go to a computer and log in to your amazon account. Click on the drop down arrow under YOUR ACCOUNT and then click on Manage Your Content and Devices. Find the book under Content and click on Deliver (at the top)
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
.