Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I deregistered my kindle by accident i cant register again

Customer Question

I deregistered my kindle by accident i cant register again keeps telling I have no account
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please do this first in order to unfreeze your kindle: Press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on, and check.- Now, what happens when you register after doing the above steps? Are you currently able to sign in with your email address and your Amazon account password ***** the amazon.com website?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
If there is any issue with your Amazon account password, please click on the website below:http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle, then use the "Forgot your password" option there.- If needed, click on the above website above again, then use the option "Create your Amazon account" and continue.- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you are stuck at any step, and let me know the model of your kindle.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,