Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert

I have a Kindle Fire. A week or so ago there notification

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Fire. A week or so ago there notification of an update. I haven't been able to do the update and now I can't even get on the wireless. What do I do? My kindle is registered under the name Janice Boyce and my Kindle is Paula's Kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.