Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I need to give you my new credit card info.

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems.To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570 Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to talk to a person please
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am a person, how may I help you today?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason