Cory
Cory, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert
8685120

I have a new Kindle paper white and it is in German and I dont

Customer Question

I have a new Kindle paper white and it is in German and I dont know what to do next. Where can I find help?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Cory replied 9 months ago.
Welcome, I am Cory. Please follow these steps: Tap the menu button on the top right cornerTap settings (it's the 6th one on the list.)Tap Device Options (it's the 4th one on the list.)Tap Language and Dictionaries (it's the 5th one on the list.)Tap Language (it's the 1st option)Select the language you want to change it to, then tap Ok (on the right), then Ok and the language will be changed. Please let me know if you could change the language.
Expert:  Cory replied 9 months ago.
I am following up to see if the Kindle if you got the language changed or if you need further help. Thanks, Cory