Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.

Why am I having problems getting in? I have an account and

Customer Question

Why am I having problems getting in? I have an account and cannot I get in. I am only connected to my wireless. I should not have to keep typing my email and password ***** and being kicked out.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What new device did you buy?Sometimes though your access account is classic / continued / well-established, you cannot use a new device with it until that device has been registered with the account. For instance, new Kindle e-reader devices must first be registered to the account. Let me know what new device you have, and what account seems to be rejecting it, and I will instruct you on the specifics. Thanks.