Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician

I need help connecting my grandson's Kindle Fire to my WiFi

Customer Question

I need help connecting my grandson's Kindle Fire to my WiFi account on my computer.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.The password ***** you need is located on the side or bottom of the 2wire modem. It should be 10 charachters. The label will have ssid (network name) and network key (WiFi password).Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!