Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My nook just stopped working. I thought it has a low battery

Customer Question

My nook just stopped working. I thought it has a low battery so I charged it now it turned on and said welcome to nook, lets get started. It asked for my County and where I lived but it will not recognize my email or pass word and now I'm locked out. What is going on...
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi, It is more than likely that your password ***** ***** being accepted. Click here: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/account/ Select Please sign into your account Select Forgot your password? Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset your password. Use the new password ***** sign in
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.