Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

My kindle that I use daily suddenly asks me to register again,

Customer Question

My kindle that I use daily suddenly asks me to register again, won't accept my Amazon account and acts like I have no books. Please help!
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Which model kindle do you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think kindle fire 6
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to access the menus?If so, please look under the Device or About section and tell me what it shows for the current software version?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't access anything. Won't recognize my registration Amazon membership or prime subscription. Just starts out with all the intro screens
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What in the world? It just popped on showing the carousel and all my books. No, I'm not crazy although could get that way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it magically fixed itself. Thanks anyway, Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I missed you.Please send only a single response, so that I have an opportunity to respond. Multiple posts get lost in the queue and I see none of them. Chances are your kindle was in the process of loading a new software update and just needed to finish. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pat, just checking in, do you need any more help with this?