Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician

I turned on my Fire reader and all my books(over 100) on the

Customer Question

I turned on my Fire reader and all my books(over 100) on the cloud were gone. The books I was reading on my device were gone. A got a message from "Fire team". I want the books back pronto, I am pissed, Fire Team can leave my stuff alone
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try this please> Select Wi-Fi.Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position.Your home network should appear in the list.Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network .Enter the characters of the password ***** the onscreen keyboard.If you need help locating your password ***** me know.Then Tap Connect.Then sign in on the kindle.From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap More.Tap My Account.Tap Register. If you already have an Amazon account: Enter your Amazon account information. I
Customer: replied 6 months ago.