Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I have ordered 3 books, Spilled milk, The last Lion and another

Customer Question

I have ordered 3 books, Spilled milk, The last Lion and another Churchill book and none have been delivered to Novelle's 2nd Kindle. Why? Novelle Ballard
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on, then go to the wi-fi / wireless setting on the kindle, and make sure it is connected.- If it does not work, please let me know the model of your kindle.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page. Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
If that does not work, is your kindle software updated? Please click on the Amazon website below for software update instructions:http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201994710http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200529680When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,