Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

My Kindle has been scrubbed. All content is missing

Customer Question

My Kindle has been scrubbed.
All content is missing
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. I am sorry to hear that your Kindle has been reset. It may have been a fault of a recent update or something along those lines. Now, you will have to reconnect to the Internet on the Kindle and follow the instructions below to restore all your books and what not to the Kindle. Please, follow the instructions below to restore the books to the Kindle:- Click the link: Sign into your Amazon account- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices- Locate the Book that you wish to recover. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My- In the new menu, choose your Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.You can do that for each book that you wish to recover. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nothing is helping.
My devices are not even listed.
Jeffrey's 3 rd kindle should be listed.
Are you logging into the same account that the Kindle "was" logged into?