Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

Lost my paperwhite kindle

Customer Question

Lost my paperwhite kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Susan. Do you think you'll find it again (lost at home somewhere), or have you given up and assume you won't get it back>There really isn't anything you can do to track/find it, but I can help you to disable it from your account, which means no one could get access to your billing information or purchases, and you can also report it stolen so that it would be of no use to anyone that may have taken it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks anyway....i'm hoping to stumble upon ot. I thought there might be some kind of tracking device.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
There is not a gps device in these, they are very basic readers.If you decide you'd like to get it cancelled off your account, let me know. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?