MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer,2yrs+exp as circuit analyst.
22727371

I have a kindle white which I have had 2

Customer Question

I have a kindle white which I have had for approximately 2 1/2 years and up until two days ago it behaved perfectly. Now, when I try to swipe it to turn it on mothering happens. What can I do?
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is nothing to do with employment. It is to do with my kindle paper white. Why does it not turn on when I swipe it?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.Lets try resetting your kindle; follow the steps below:1) Remove your Kindle from the charger if connected.Please remove the usb cable also.2) Press and hold the Power button on the bottom of the device for about 25 seconds and then release the switch.3) Please press and hold your kindle for atleast 25 seconds.If you only hold the Power button for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So you have to hold the power button for atleast 25 seconds.Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem