Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am having difficulty with my Kindle. I changed my credit

Customer Question

I am having difficulty with my Kindle. I changed my credit card and I am now not able to access purchases. The old credit card number keeps appearing instead of the new one. What to do?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems.To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570 Then sync the Kindle to your Amazon account, and it should allow you to select the new Credit Card.Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?