Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.

I have been buying books but they never show up on my directory

Customer Question

I have been buying books but they never show up on my directory - What is the problem . The screen says that they have been loaded.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You may have to log in, on your handheld reader, to your purchase account (Amazon? Barnes & Noble?) - but if you have been buying them on your device, that's not likely necessary. After that, you need to go to your purchase account, more or less, and look for the books there, and do a Download of them (to the handheld reader). Then you can read them, and they will show up in the directory on your handheld reader device. (Perhaps I have not understood the situation fully - if not, please tell me a little more about the situation, and I will advise you appropriately.)