info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert

My kindle reader shows a half screen with the top half showing

Customer Question

My kindle reader shows a half screen with the top half showing a washed out book index. the kindle was droped is the lcd broken or can it be fimed
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  info tech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome Its likely the display is bad, I am afraid that is a no go, you should in the first instance contact amazon here <<clickPress the CONTACT button and follow the prompts amazon may offer you a discount kindle Outside of that I would guess you have rebooted the kindle held down the power switch for 40 seconds then release? Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS Many Thanks Anthony