Cris, Technician
Experience:  A technician which covers all grounds including E-Readers.

Kindle model D00901 won't wake up. Did a hard reset yesterday

Customer Question

kindle model D00901 won't wake up. Did a hard reset yesterday when it froze while reading. Now it won't do anything. Fully charged.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Thanks for contacting I am Cris.Please try to force start your Kindle by doing the following:1. If you have it connected to the charger currently remove for 30 seconds.2. If you also have a case on the device please remove it.3. Connect your Kindle to the charger for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes.4. Leave on the charger press and hold the power button/switch for up to 1 minute or until the screen flickers which ever is shorter.5. Then allow about 1-2 minutes for the software to load up.Reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.