Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers

Answerman... I have reset my kindle but still cannot putchase

Customer Question

Hi Answerman... I have reset my kindle but still cannot putchase anything ... every book is tagged 'currently unavailable' I have a updated to the version 5.7.3 and have tried to download any new updates and manually install them on the kindle via the computer. The kindle message that is was an incorrect download. That was when I totally reset the kindle .. still no luck.. any ideas?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which model Kindle you have?Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
HI Richard,
I abandoned the just answer site because I felt VERY insecure about what I was signing up for. In the end I gave my credit card details and then had to choose which PLAN I wanted to accept. I am still VERY unhappy about the entire experience and I feel like I was tricked into something that is not valid and I have an awful feeling I am going to have a hard time reversing anything I inadvertently signed up for. I don't want your assistance because I don't trust the site. Please contact me if I somehow committed to more than just this question. Thank you Kerrie
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ok, though none of those concerns are needed Kerrie.There is no tricking here.There are plans, but you choose to sign up to them.And as is stated everywhere on this site, it is refundable if your not satisfied (the once off question payment)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for the reassurance. I managed to solve the problem myself. As long as it is only a once off I am ok to pay for the advice I didn't need in the end.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
It is, the monthly option you need to sign up forIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service via the stars at the top then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you