Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician
62741268

I need to get to my account to give them a new credit card

Customer Question

I need to get to my account to give them a new credit card number.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.You can update your payment methods by visiting the Payment section in Your Account.To update a payment method in Your Account:Go to Your Account.<<<click here<<In the Payment section, do one of the following:To add a payment method, click Add a Credit or Debit Card.To edit a payment method, click Manage Payment Options.Follow the on-screen instructions.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!