Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional
20508815

I HAVE JUST BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE NAMED I PUT MY

Customer Question

I HAVE JUST BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE NAMED dAN I PUT MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER DOWN AND THERE IS NO PLACE TO CLICK. ARE YOU GOING TO GET TO ME OR NOT. I DIDN'T GET INTO THIS. yOU WERE THE ONES WHO WERE FOOLING WITH MY kINDLLE.
***** *****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Joe replied 8 months ago.

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

How can I further assist you with your kindle or ipod?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I shut off my kindle in the morning, and came back to something that didn't work. I need to know if there is a way to get rid the whole Optimum. I have been using the key for a long time, but I able to get on ATT with no trouble. I have been using it to shop on Amazon and e mail.I am at a loos without it. If there is no way to fix it, I would suggest they send a replacement and transfer all the books I bought Cloud. I am 89 years old and I have been a very good customer of Amazon. I use my Fire for that all the time/If you want to work on my Fire you can. I just tried to get on and it dead. I tried to reboot it with no luck/
This only happened since I talked to your office. I do not know what to do.,Virginia Names
Expert:  Joe replied 8 months ago.

Virginia,

Is the kindle you are referring to that you came back to and something did not work the same as the fire you are also referring to? Or are those two different kindles that you have?

What do you mean by "optimum" key?

My apologies if I am confused on anything.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When you are 89 years ikd you wabt serviced What gets me so angry is that you were the ones who were working on my fire.I know because you chand it frour to no. 3. When this started this conversation I could get on the fire through the computer. Now iit is as dead as a doornail . And I had a hard time trying to figure out why I should pay for something you did.
Expert:  Joe replied 8 months ago.

Virginia,

When you were previously working with someone on your kindle fire did that happen to be amazon kindle support? I say this because I do not show any other questions from you in regards ***** ***** kindle fire.

If you were speaking to amazon kindle support please contact them back directly at http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200127470

You can also call them directly at: 1-***-***-****

If you would like to continue with me I will need to know exactly which kindle fire version you have and then I will have you try a soft reset.

We do not work hands on with customers devices and thus why I think you may have been dealing with kindle directly.

Thanks,

Joe