Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

How can I upgrade my First Generation Kindle Fire?

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Please go to the link below:

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?