Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.

My name is barry shanko myKindle number is 002-7754s74-QCH8

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** myKindle number is(###) ###-####74-QCH8 .my web page at adam has expired and I am now with Telstra while trying to load a software update I have wiped my kindle clean and reset to factory settings .also in trying to open an account in my new user name I am frozen in the Amazon,comRegistration page .Have I wrecked it or can it be restored
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on, then do not create a new Amazon account, but sign in your previous Amazon account, and check. If you do not remember your Amazon account password (password ***** *****), then please reset your Amazon account password ***** the Amazon website below:

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.