Cris, Technician
Experience:  A technician which covers all grounds including E-Readers.

After I power up my Nook and start to read my book it keeps

Customer Question

after I power up my Nook and start to read my book it keeps going back to the home page. It has plenty of a power charge. HELP!
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Cris replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using I am Cris.

Please try to reset your Nook back to factory settings. If this is a software issue the reset will clear it up. After the reset you will need to connect to WiFi and register the Nook back to your account. Once registered you will have access to your books again.

Press the “Home” (“n") button to display the Quick Navigation menu on the Nook tablet.

Tap the “Settings” option in the Quick Navigation menu to open the Settings menu.

Tap the “Device Info” option to display the Factory Reset screen.

Tap the “Erase & Deregister” option to perform the factory reset. A confirmation screen opens.

Confirm the action by tapping “Erase & Deregister Device.” All data is deleted from the tablet, and the device is restored to original factory settings.

Let me know how you make out. Please take the time to rate my service at the top and submit.