info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert

The bottom 1/4 of my kindle is fading. I want to get a new

Customer Question

The bottom 1/4 of my kindle is fading. I want to get a new Kringle or kindle fire. Can I transfer All books I read and books I haven't read that are on my current kindle ?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  info tech replied 7 months ago.

Please try this first and let me know

Please reset the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks