Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

What happens if I loose my Kindle ereader and have to buy a

Customer Question

What happens if I loose my Kindle ereader and have to buy a new one. Can I retrieve my library without loosing any of my books.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the question.

The answer is Yes- when you register your new Kindle using you Amazon credentials (username and password) it "Syncs" all of your downloaded content onto the new Kindle. In other words, the books that you have now are not only on your Kindle- but also on your Amazon account so you never "lose" anything that you've purchased.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance once you're able to see my reply.