Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I have had trouble in trying to update my credit card number

Customer Question

I have had trouble in trying to update my credit card number and I think it is right now. can you check for me? and is it right on my Kindle. sorry for the upset, our cards were "compromised" and we had to wait for new ones to be issued. Cathie
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html/ref=nav_youraccount_btn

, then there, click on the option "Manage Payment Options", and sign in your Amazon account if prompted. Then there, you can edit / add your credit card number

, once done, click on option "Manage 1-Click settings", and check / edit "Default Address and 1-Click Settings"

- If needed, also, go to the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, then sign in your Amazon account if prompted, then click on Settings near the top right, then click on Edit Payment Method, and continue.

- If needed, press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If there is any issue, please let me know if you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or Mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you