Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. E-Reader Expert.
23511658

What has happened to my g3 connection and I notice the wifi

Customer Question

what has happened to my g3 connection and I notice the wifi connection is gone as well I do not use wifi anywway I BOUGHT MY KINDLE 25/11/2011
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Don't worry about your books - you will not lose those as they are associated with your Amazon account.

The first thing I would do is a reset of the device if you have not already. This will clear the device and take you through the setup again. Once it goes through the setup, it will resynchronize all your purchases.

Even if you were to replace the Kindle with a newer version, your purchases would resynchronize.