Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

Nook not taking my credit card but its up to date and has

Customer Question

nook not taking my credit card but its up to date and has plenty of money in account.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the Nook is still connected to the internet, then

1. has your credit card gotten past its expiration date yet?

2. is the information (from or of the credit card) being properly sent ?

3. is the information of the credit card being entered properly ? it may have to be entered in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, because many banks store your information in ALL CAPS, because that is how some backward-compatible bank computers store the information, and what you submit must be matched against it, sometimes too literally.

4. also, the address you submit, must be equivalent to the address the bank stores for you - so if you changed your address with the bank, you must match that changed address. In some cases, the address shown on your bank statement will indicate the exact nature and form of the address you must enter for the card.