Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How can I get an image to appear on frame. I have loaded

Customer Question

How can I get an image to appear on frame. I have loaded about 10 images; however, only 9 of them appear. I can't get the last to show.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

What is the make an model number of the frame you are using, please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Alurotek Model ADPF08SF. When the images are loaded, some play normally, one is "rushed," and one simply won't appear. I've tried to record the one that doesn't appear in different ways and from different sources. Still it won't come onto the screen. Also, using the steps outlined in the on-line manual. I can't get the digital frame to respond at all in the manner it's supposed to. Is there some way to reset the digital frame to eliminate any errors in the software?
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately there isn't any way to reset these frames; they will work ok for a year or two if you are lucky, and then they gradually develop failures. It is cheaper to replace them than to repair them.

If the frame is still under warranty then a warranty claim would be your best course of action.

Pete.