Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I have a very early model kindle reader. I got into the

Customer Question

I have a very early model kindle reader. I got into the dictionary, and now can't return to my book. How do I get out of kindle dictionary/store area?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If needed, please charge the kindle for about 30 minutes, then while charging the kindle, press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about one minute this time, then turn it back on and check.

If there is still any issue, or if you need anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,