Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

My friend ilbery bought a kindle last week her brother

Customer Question

My friend sandra ilbery bought a kindle last week her brother helped her with setting it up and noticed she was registered for payment, but i have a kindle my name is ***** ***** and im set up on same computer for payment, so , now we dont know how to get sandra buying books , how do we do this, please she cant wait to get going, thankyou june gibbon*****,clyde victoria, australia
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Your kindles are (or should be) each registered to separate amazon accounts.

You just need to sign out of your amazon account, and let her sign in to (or create a new account) hers, and then she can manage her payment setup for the kindle:

First, go here:

http://amzn.to/1NupYm0

there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc)

From there, go here:

http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ

On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,

then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.

Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases.