Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

On my amazon account I can't get the password to accept set

Customer Question

On my amazon account I can't get the password ***** accept set up for your product Firestick?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

Is it asking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or is it asking for your Amazon account password? etc.?

What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please note that password ***** ***** For Amazon account password, please click on the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/password

, then there, in the first box, enter your email address. Then in the second box, enter the characters as shown the page. Then click on Continue button, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Amazon account password.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

How is it going? When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.