Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I've had the Fire HD 7. Nephew set it up (not sure I even

Customer Question

I've had the Fire HD 7 for months. Nephew set it up (not sure I even know my password). I want to start using it but do not know where to begin. I had used Kindle several years ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

Please start of by reviewing the available tutorial links from Amazon by clicking here and can also review the built in user guide on your Kindle HD tablet by following steps below:

1. On your Fire Tablet, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
  2. Tap Help, and then tap User Guide.

& may Click Here for some Kindle Fire Tablet basics 101 videos as well by some helpful Kindle users.

Please give the information a look and let me know if have any specific questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You