Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  3+ years repairing various handheld electronics systems
61965098

Deitra GUERRANT NEED TO GIVE KINDLE MY NEW CARD NUMBER CAN

Customer Question

Deitra GUERRANT NEED TO GIVE KINDLE MY NEW CARD NUMBER CAN YOU HELP?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: CREDIT CARD NUMBER
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

To update your card:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices. You will be asked to log in to your amazon account if it is not already logged in.
  2. Click Settings over to the right side of the page, select Edit Payment Method below where it says Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Your new card should now be updated so that you can use it with your kindle.

Please take a moment to rate my answer. If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to ask.