Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician
62741268

My name is ***** ***** Graham and I bought a Kindle Fire

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Graham and I bought a Kindle Fire last month and am just now trying to activate it with absolutely no results.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cannot even get the Wi-Fi to open.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I can help you with a remote session on your computer. This will allow me to wall you through the WiFi set up and registration one step at a time. The fee that you have already agreed to is only a deposit. When we do the remote session there is an additional fee. I will send you the details. Let me know if you want to do the session.