Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician
62741268

How do I notify kobo of the change in my credit card

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

To change your credit card of billing information on your Kobo , follow these instructions. You can do this from the Checkout page while purchasing a book.

1. Tap Edit beside Payment Method or Billing Address and type in your new information.
  2. Tap Save.

You can also change your payment details at kobo.com <<<click here<<<<

Before updating your Kobo account with a new credit card, here are a few things to remember:

• Enter your billing address and postal code exactly like it appears on your credit card statement.
  • If you have trouble purchasing a book using a new credit card, try entering abbreviated and full versions of the street names. For example 'Street' and 'St.', or 'Drive' and 'Dr'.
  • If you're a U.S. customer, enter the postal code in full. For example,###-##-####
  • Ensure that you're entering the address that's associated with your new credit card.
  • Make sure that your new credit card has been activated.
  1. From kobo.com, click Sign in to sign in to your account.
  2. Enter your username and password.
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Open your account details with one of these options, depending on what you see:
    • Click the Profile icon at the top right of the page, then click My Account.
    • Click the Menu icon at the top left of the page, click the Profile icon, then click My Account.
  5. Click Account Settings.
  6. Click Payment Information.
  7. Click Change preferred payment method.
  8. Enter your credit card information and the billing address associated with that credit card.
  9. Click Save.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!