Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I receveied a notification about not being able to ship my

Customer Question

I receveied a notification about not being able to ship my book because of a problem with the CC on file. I would like to speak to someone in person. I went to the web site but it didn't help. Can you help?
William
***-***-****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator