Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have purchased a book on my kindle."The Sisters of

Customer Question

I have purchased a book on my kindle."The Sisters of St.Croix"by Diney CosteleoI only downloaded the sample.I have also purchased the "The Throwaway Children" Now I have a message saying there was a problem with my C/Card. Could you please help me solve the problem.Many thanks *****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.