Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I tried your solution and it didn't work. What do I do now?

Customer Question

Customer: I tried your solution and it didn't work. What do I do now?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I unplugged my kindle from the computer charger last night and just plugged it back in. My Kindle won't come up at all now - there is no KindleFire logon on it like it usually is when I plug it in to the computer charger
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to E-Readers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long a wait?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It can take a few attempts to reset the Kindle correctly, can you try again but this time hold the power button for 60 seconds. Try 3 times and let me know if it then starts please.