Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. E-Reader Expert.
23511658

Have bought a book "gone tomorrow" book cover shows on

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** stewart. have bought a book "gone tomorrow" book cover shows on computer screen but has not downloaded to my reader
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Have record of purchase.on computer shows on my library but is not on in my library.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to E-Readers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The first thing you will have to check is to make sure that you have used the same account to purchase the book as the account that you have used to set up your reader. The account on the reader determines what is downloaded to it.

If that is checked and is OK, then how you proceed will depend on the model of your reader and the retailer from whom you purchased the ebook. If you can provide that information, I can provide you some additional specific info.