Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician
62741268

My Kindle will not charged but has a blank screen. When I

Customer Question

My Kindle will not charged but has a blank white screen. When I was able to read from it, it would flick back to the "tree scene" I was able to then eventually get back to my book I was reading but it wouldn't be the right page. Help please. Jan
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 second, then release.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!