Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician
62741268

Some of my apps went to the cloud without my doing so. Now

Customer Question

Some of my apps went to the cloud without my doing so. Now it will not allow me to down load it back. My message states that it was unable to install, remove some items from library and retry again. I did delet about 18 magazins, some books and also checked my storage. That was not a problem. Help!!!
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the model number of your tablet please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Model #: BNTV400

You can clear/free some of the memory putting eBooks into archive from your nook, that should remove them from your nook. Make sure to check for new content once after archiving eBooks. You should get a refreshed list of eBooks in your library on your nook.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Your answer does not answer my question. Memory is not the problem or the e-books. The problem is with appa. Please re-read the question. I feel you answered someone elses question!!!

okay, if your memory is full and you cant install any more apps you can install a memory card>microSD Card

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Memory is NOT the problem!!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was not satisfied, therfore do not charge my account. I fixed the problem myself. Unfortunately, I had to delete the apps I had and re-buy them while loosing my rank in each. Please respond or I will need to contact my cc company.