Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I cannot connect to my new kindle or transfer books from my

Customer Question

I cannot connect to my new kindle or transfer books from my old kindle. Keeps saying incorrect password
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

Do you have a Windows laptop computer connected to your wireless internet now?

Note the password ***** connect to your WIFI is the wireless web key / password not the login in password ***** the kindle or Amazon... * Before connecting the Kindle to the wi-fi network, you should know the settings of your router. If it is secured then you must know the correct key or password. first look on the label of your wireless router for the default ID and wireless password ***** web key to use, if that does not work see below on how to look up your WIFI password ***** your laptop computer:

If do not remember your Amazon account password ***** follow steps below to reset it:

1. Go to Forgot Your Password.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions.

You may be asked to copy the text from a picture in a text entry box (commonly known as a "CAPTCHA"). Make sure to enter the letters in all-caps.

If you have a problem reading the "CAPTCHA," we'll give you a chance to try again with a different one. If you continue having an issue with the validation screen, contact us.

3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.

Note: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you'll receive an SMS message with instructions instead of an e-mail.

After you've created a new password, it will become active right away. You new password ***** be applicable for all Amazon related accounts.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You