Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

On Dec 4th I bought and paid armoire which was shipped UPS,

Customer Question

On Dec 4th I bought and paid for computer armoire which was shipped UPS, tracking #1Z52636E0314931886. I called them and they said the package was missing to contact
the shipper (you). I want the armoire as I have already paid for it and there is an order to put it together that is still waiting. Please take care of this ASAP.
Thank you.
Lynette Lee Email *********@***.*** Phone (***)***-****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator