Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician
62741268

I can't create a folder through Office Suite Pro edition on

Customer Question

Customer: Yes, I can't create a folder through Office Suite Pro edition on my HD 10 Kindle
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Surer, yesterday I was able to create a folder from my internal storage and today the selection choice for create a folder is no longer there for me to choose
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to E-Readers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This could be caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 second, then release. Then check to create the folder.