Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have been a customer of Amazon time. I recently got an

Customer Question

My name is***** and I have been a customer of Amazon for a long time.
I recently got an overdue notice of an amount owed on credit card xxx6952. This is an old credit card I do not use anymore. Can you give me some details on this? How much is owed? For what is it owed? My phone number is **********.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 11 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator