Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

What do I do after the kindle fire is charged.

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is this a brand new kindle being set up for the first time?

If so, then there are a few initial setup steps. When you first turn it on (press the power button on the bottom edge of the kindle, in the middle), it will start up, and ask you to slide to open (swipe your finger in the direction of the arrow on the screen).

Then you will be asked to connect to your home wifi network - choosing your network from the list of networks it finds when scanning for available connections - touch to pick yours

then enter your wifi network password ***** prompted.

Next, it will prompt you to register the kindle, by entering your email address and your amazon account password.

Then you can start using the kindle to buy/read books, install apps, etc.

If you get stuck, just let me know.

Best regards,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.